- Children under the Age of 13. Should have parental supervision; this site is meant for adults over 18.
- When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, or other details to help you with your experience.
- When you register or enter information on our site, we collect information from you.
- The Website provides various places for users to provide information. We collect information that users provide by filling out forms on the Website, communicating with us via contact forms, responding to surveys, searching queries on our search feature, providing comments or other feedback, and providing information when ordering a product or service via the Website.
- We use the information you provide to us to deliver the requested product and service, to improve our overall performance, and to provide you with offers, promotions, and news.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technology. As you navigate through our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies, including Google Analytics, to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This will generally include information about your location, your traffic pattern through our Website, and any communications between your computer and our Website. Among other things, we will collect data about the type of computer you use, your Internet connection, your IP address, your operating system, and your browser type.
- The information we collect automatically is used for statistical data and will not include personal information. We use this data to improve our Website and our service offerings. To the extent that you voluntarily provide personal information to us, our systems will associate the automatically collected information with your personal information.
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize the user’s experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings you are most interested in.
- To improve our Website to serve you better.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Email notifications and newsletters
Your default email notification preferences are opt-IN. You may request to be taken out of the system. When you delete your account, Tennisbpm.com will stop using your email address.
Do we use ‘cookies’ or Pixel?
- Like other commercial websites, our Website utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, the websites visited just before and after our own, and your IP address.
- A cookie is a minimal text document, often including an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each Website can send its cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy), your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
- The Company reserves the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites to tailor the advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. The Company reserves the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
- We do not control these third-party tracking technologies or how they may be used. You should contact the responsible provider directly if you have questions about an advertisement or other targeted content.
- You can have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent, or you can turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser’s (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn how to modify your cookies.
If users turn off cookies in their browsers:
- If you turn off cookies, some features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient, and some of our services will need to be fixed.
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- When collecting personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
- Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
- If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not specifically market to children under 13.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address for:
- Send information, and respond to inquiries and other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Do NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
- If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address, and our responses. We use the same safeguards for electronic communications that we use to maintain data obtained over the phone, through the mail, and online. This also applies when you register for our Website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address, or purchase on this site. For further information, see the email policies below.
- We are committed to keeping your email address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the Disclosure of Your Information section.
- In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all emails sent from our organization will clearly state who the email is from and provide clear information on contacting the sender. In addition, all email messages will contain concise information on removing yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further email communication from us.
- Our emails allow users to opt out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of any email they receive from us at any time.
- Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt out of receiving these communications by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email.
How And Why We Collect Information
The Company collects your information to record and support your participation in your selected activities. We collect your information if you register to download a book or resources, sign up for our newsletter, and purchase a product. We use this information to track your preferences and to keep you informed about the products and services you have selected to receive and any related products and services. As a visitor to this Website, you can engage in most activities without providing any personal information. Only when you seek to download resources and register for services are you required to provide information?
Suppose you are outside the European Union and opt to receive any free resources, participate in any free training programs, register for a webinar, a live event, or a seminar, or purchase any products the Company sells on this Website. In that case, we will automatically enroll you in our free email newsletter. You can unsubscribe anytime if you do not wish to receive this newsletter. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can email email@example.com requesting to unsubscribe fSupposem future emails.
If you are in the European Union and opt to receive any free resources, participate in any free training programs, register for a webinar, a live event, or a seminar, or purchase any products sold by the Comp. In that case,ny on this Website, we will only enroll you to receive our free email newsletter if you affirmatively consent to it. You can unsubscribe anytime if you do not wish to receive this newsletter. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to unsubscribe from future emails.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
- We use personal information for purposes of presenting our Website and its contents to you, providing you with information, providing you with offers for products and services, providing you with information about your subscriptions and products, carrying out any contract between you and the Company, administering our business activities, providing customer service, and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers.
- From time to time, we may use the information you provide to make you offers to purchase products and services provided by third parties in exchange for a commission to be paid to us by such third parties. Third parties will receive your information if you participate in such promotions.
- Occasionally, we use the information you provide to display advertisements tailored to your characteristics, interests, and activities.
Disclosure Of Your Information
- Generally, we do not sell, rent, lease, or otherwise transfer any information collected automatically or through your voluntary action.
- We may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and service providers to provide our services to you.
- We may disclose your personal information to a third party, including a lawyer or collection agency, when necessary to enforce our terms of service or any other agreement between you and the Company.
- We may provide your information to any successor in interest in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets and business.
- We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights or when compelled by a court or other governmental entity to do so.
How Do We Protect Your Information and Secure Information Transmissions?
- We employ commercially reasonable methods to ensure the security of the information you provide and the information we collect automatically. This includes using standard security protocols and working only with reputable third-party vendors.
- Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our Website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information are never transmitted via email.
- The Company may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and slightest interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, the Company uses software programs to monitor network traffic and identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage.
Visitors’ GDPR Rights
- If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
- We will retain any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of (a) you ask us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the costs of retaining it outweigh the value in retaining the data.
- You have the right to request access to the Company’s data and to either rectify or erase your data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability.
- To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred before your withdrawal of consent.
- You can complain to a supervisory authority with jurisdiction over General Data Protection Regulation issues.
- We require only the reasonably necessary information to enter into a contract. We will not need you to consent to any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
Submission, Storage, and Sharing of Personal Data
We may seek personal data, including your name, email address, and other contact information, namely when you take actions such as subscribing to our newsletter, joining our private forum(s), c commenting on our blog, using this Website, and purchasing our Programs, Products or Services or contact us. This information is used to contact you about the Program, Products, or Services you have expressed interest in. You grant us permission to use and store such information by providing such information. We, in turn, will use our best efforts to keep such information safe and secure.
Your information is stored through a data management system. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage that information to deliver emails or contact those who want to receive our correspondence.
There may be an occasion where we may ask for demographic information such as gender or age, etc., to personalize our programs or correspondence or to distinguish adults from minors. However, choose not to provide such personally identifiable data and information. You may still use the Website but cannot use those services where such information may be required.
We aim to keep the personal information that you share with us confidential. Please note that we may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with the legal process served on us, our partners, sponsors, investors, or affiliates.
- Protect and defend our rights or property or those of our users.
- Act as immediately necessary to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Note that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online, such as on blogs, message boards, emails, or chat areas, the information you share can also be seen, collected, and used by third parties. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of the information you voluntarily share.
You may unsubscribe to our e-newsletters or updates anytime through the link at the footer of all email communications.
We manage email lists through a list management system. Unsubscribing from one list, as we managed, will not necessarily remove you from all publication email lists. If you have questions or are experiencing problems unsubscribing, please get in touch with us at
Assignment of Rights
Notification of Changes
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com