General Disclaimer Waivers
- Tennisbpm.com strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
- You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
- Tennisbpm.com is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
- You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Tennisbpm.com from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Tennisbpm.com negligence.
- Exercise, sports and health, nutrition are matters that vary from person to person. Viewers of these programs should speak with their own doctors about their individual needs before starting any exercise/sports or dietary program. This Web site is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice and supervision of your personal physician. Any application of the recommendations set forth in the following pages is at the viewer’s discretion and sole risk.
- Always get clearance from your Physician; This is especially important if your family has a history of heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, arthritis, obesity, cigarette smoking, or other health conditions. If you have any doubts whatsoever, consult your physician.
- Tennisbpm.com does not warrant that the information on the Web site or in email messages will not contain material that you or other individuals may find objectionable. However, we will investigate complaints, and we appreciate your input. Please submit any such feedback using our Contact Page.
- By entering this website or purchasing or using our blog, e-mails, videos, social media, programs, products and/or services, from or related to Tennisbpm.com , you are agreeing to accept all parts of this Disclaimer. Thus, if you do not agree to the disclaimer below, STOP now, and do not use our website, blog, e-mails, videos, social media, programs, products or services or anything you have purchased or experienced through us (collectively “Website, Programs, Products and Services”).
- The Tennisbpm.com Web site and the email messages you receive through Tennisbpm.com contain copyrighted material. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Tennisbpm.com owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it.
- Each third party content provider owns the copyright in content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit the content available on or through the Tennisbpm.com site, except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law or with the express permission of Tennisbpm.com and the copyright owner. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed on the Tennisbpm.com Web site, please Contact Us at email@example.com.
GOODS AND SERVICES ADVERTISED THROUGH Tennisbpm.com
- Tennisbpm.com is not responsible for any representations, warranties, terms, conditions, payment, or delivery of any goods or services sold or advertised through its sponsors, affiliates and links.
DIGITAL CERTIFICATE (FITNESS, STRENGTH & CONDITIONING, SPORTS, RECOVERY AND NUTRITION PROGRAMS)
For Educational and Informational Purposes Only.
The information provided in or through our Website, Programs, Products and Services is for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as self-help tools for your own use. When using any material obtained from or through Tennisbpm.com, whether through in-person, phone, Skype, webinars, teleseminars, webcams, social media, and otherwise in a variety of settings, including but not limited to individual and/or group programs, classes, workshops, events, retreats, seminars, consultations and/or trainings, you acknowledge that we are supporting you in our role exclusively as providing information, Training programs in Fitness, Nutrition, Strength & Conditioning, Recovery, Sports Performance but not limited to above .
Not a Substitute for Medical Advice.
The information provided in or through our Website, Programs, Products and Services is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by you or your clients’ own Medical Provider (including doctor/physician, nurse, physician’s assistant, or any other health professional), Mental Health Provider (including psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, counselor, or social worker), registered dietitian or licensed nutritionist..
Not Holding Self Out. In this capacity ,Tennisbpm.com not a Medical Provider (including doctor/physician, nurse, physician’s assistant or any other health professional), Mental Health Provider (including psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, counselor, or social worker), registered dietician or licensed nutritionist, or member of the clergy. Rather, Tennisbpm.com serve as a trainer, educator, coach, mentor and guide who provides business education and learning in areas of Fitness, Nutrition, Martial arts, Tennis, Strength & Conditioning, Recovery, Sports, etc. not limited to the above mentioned areas
Consult Your Physician or Health Care Provider.
- Our intent is NOT to replace any relationship that exists, or should exist, between you or your clients’ Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider. You and your clients should always seek the advice of your/their own doctor/physician, nurse practitioner, physician’s assistant, Mental Health Provider, or another health care professional regarding any questions or concerns about your/their specific health situation.
- We advise you and your clients to speak with your/their own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider before implementing any suggestions obtained through our Website, Programs, Products and Services including but not limited to exercise, lifestyle, weight loss, food, Sports, Tennis, Martial arts, vitamins or supplements; engaging in an elimination diet, detox or cleanse; meditation or deep breathing exercises; or participating in any other aspect of a weight loss, healthy eating, exercise and/or lifestyle program.
- You and your clients shall not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional advice because of information you have read on this website or received from us. You and your clients should not stop taking any medications without speaking to your Medical Provider and/or Mental Health Provider. If you or your clients have or suspect that you or they have a medical problem, you are advised to contact your/their own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider promptly.
Personal Responsibility. Our Website, Programs and Services
- Aim to accurately represent the information provided. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using our Website, Programs and Services, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results.
- You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your business, and for your own health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (where applicable), for all decisions now or in the future.
No Guarantees of results or of Any Kind.
Our role is to support and assist you in reaching your own goals, but your success depends primarily on your own effort, motivation, commitment and follow-through.
- Tennisbpm.com cannot and do not guarantee that you or your clients will attain a particular result and you accept and understand that results differ by each individual.
- Each individual’s business and health/fitness, sports and wellness success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation, and a whole host of additional factors. As with any business or health/fitness/sports and wellness related program or service that you purchase, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, so therefore no guarantees can be made.
- Any progress, or benefit or examples shown through our Website, Programs and Services are only estimates of what might be possible for you or your clients. There can be no assurance as to any particular fitness/sports outcome, or health and wellness outcome, based on the use of our Website, Programs or Services. You agree that we are not responsible for the success or failure of your decisions, the increase or decrease of results, goals, targets your clients’ results, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through our Website, Programs and Services. You are solely responsible for you and your clients’ results.
The conference program and speakers may change (including cancellation of sessions and workshops) without notice.
- We present real world experiences, testimonials, and insights about other people’s experiences for purposes of illustration only. The testimonials, examples, and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved. Each client has approved these testimonials, examples, and photos for use in materials to speak to our Program, Product and/or Services, but they are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results. Rather, these client stories represent what is possible with our Programs, Products and/or Services.
- Each of these unique stories, and any and all results reported in these stories by our clients on our Website and through our Programs, Products and Services, are the culmination of numerous variables, some of which we cannot control.
Assumption of Risk.
There are sometimes unknown individual risks and circumstances that can arise during use of our Website, Programs, Products and Services that cannot be foreseen that can influence or reduce results. We are not responsible for you or your clients’ personal choices or actions before, during or after use of our Website, Programs, Products and Services. You understand that any mention of any suggestion or recommendation on or through our Website, Programs, Products or Services is to be taken at you and your clients’ own risk, with no liability on our part, recognizing that there is a rare chance that business failure, illness, injury or even death could result.
You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use, or non-use, of any information provided by us through any means whatsoever, as well as your clients’ use or non-use of any information obtained through you or our Website, Programs or Services. You or your clients’ use, or non-use, of this information is at your own risk, and you absolve us of any liability or loss that you, your clients, your business, your family and/or children or any other person may incur from your or their use or non-use of the information provided.
No Liability and Release of Claims.
- We will not be held responsible or liable in any way for the information, products or materials that you request or receive through or on our Website, Programs or Services. In no event will we be liable to you, your clients’ or to any party for any type of direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on our Website, Programs and Services, or on those affiliated with us in any way, and you and your clients’ hereby release us from any and all claims, including, without limitation, those related to lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information, or any other loss, physical or mental disease, condition or issue experienced by you and/or your clients, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.
- We do not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or default of any company, organization, or person engaged in rendering this Website, Program or Services in any way.
- In the event that you or your clients use the information provided through our Website, Programs or Services by us or affiliated with us, we assume no responsibility.
- We will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you or your clients request or receive through our Website, Programs or Services. By using our Website, Programs and Services, you and your clients fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release us and any other of our employees, shareholders, directors, staff, consultants, agents, or anyone affiliated with us from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that you or your clients ever had, now have or will have in the future against us, arising from you or your clients’ participation in or in any way related to our Website, Programs and Services, unless arising from the gross negligence on our part.
No Warranties. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON THE WEBSITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, NUTRITION, SPORTS,TENNIS, STRENGTH & CONDITIONING, MARTIAL ARTS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR OUR PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
Not Evaluated by the FDA.
- The information contained on this Website or provided through our Website, Programs, Products and Services has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information shared on or through our Website, Programs, Products and Services, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- We are not responsible for the views, opinions, or accuracy of facts referenced on or through our Website, Programs, Products and Services or those of any other individual or company affiliated with us in any way.
- Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the nature of health care, scientific, business, and, fitness, sports, strength & conditioning, nutrition, psychology, technology research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of our content.
- Reference or links in our Website, Programs, Products or Services to any other individual’s, business or entity’s information, opinions, advice, programs, products or services do not constitute our formal endorsement.
- We are merely sharing information for your own self-help and for informational and educational purposes only.
- We are not responsible for the website content, blogs, e-mails, videos, social media, programs, products and/or services of any off-site web pages, companies or persons linked or referenced in our Website, Programs, Products or Services. Should our Website link appear in any other individual’s, business’s or entity’s website, program, product or services, it does not constitute our formal endorsement of them, their business or their website.
By using our Website, Programs, Products and Services you implicitly signify your agreement to all parts of the above Disclaimer. If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THE INFORMATION, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND BY US AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE OR ON THIRD-PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
- You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and our affiliates, successors, transferees, assignees and licensees and respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
- We try to ensure our Website is available for use at all times, other than for a small period for scheduled downtime; however, we do not warrant that at other times our Website will be available.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will be not be liable to you for damages or refunds should our Website become unavailable or access to the Website becomes slow or incomplete due to system back-up procedures, internet traffic volume, upgrades, overload of requests to the servers, general network failures or delays, or any other cause which may from time to time make our Website inaccessible to you.
Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall anyone related to Tennisbpm.com or any subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates, included but not limited to our shareholders, directors, officers, staff, employees, affiliates, successors, transferees, assignees or licensees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Program, including its materials or third party materials made available through the Program, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Tennisbpm.com, our shareholders, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, successors, transferees, assignees or licensees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees of each, if applicable, from and against accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition or issue and any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to the Program as experienced by you, anyone affiliated in any way with your business, or any of your clients, and/or your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- You acknowledge and agree that no representation has been made by us or our affiliates and relied upon as to the future results that may be obtained from your access to our Website.
Third Party Links
- Throughout this Website, we may provide links and pointers to Internet sites which may take you outside of our owned or controlled Website to other websites maintained by third parties. Links are provided for your convenience, and an inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, sponsorship, or approval by us of the linked website, its operator or content.
- Also, neither we nor affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, programs, products or services that third parties may provide on or through their websites or on websites linked to our Website. We have no control over the contents or functionality of those websites and accept no responsibility for any loss or damages that may arise from your use of them. We are not responsible for any website outside this Website, and such other website use will be subject to those linked websites’ relevant terms and conditions and privacy policies .
- It is your responsibility to review those terms and conditions and privacy policies of other websites to confirm that you understand and agree with those policies.
If applicable, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not us. Neither we nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Furthermore, we do not endorse, and we are not responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on any of the Websites by anyone other than our authorized representative while acting in his/her official capacity.
You must not use our Website in any way that causes or is likely to cause our Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to this Website or to us.
You must use the Website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the Website for any of the following:
- For fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offense or otherwise carry out any unlawful activity
- To send, use or re-use any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, harmful, defamatory, obscene or menacing, abusive, threatening, defamatory, objectionable, invasive of privacy, in breach of confidence, infringing of any intellectual property rights, or is otherwise injurious to third parties, or which consists of or contains software viruses or any other harmful or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any spam
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- To impersonate any third party or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your content
Certain sections of the Website may allow you to purchase many different types of programs, products or services online that are provided by third parties. We are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these programs, products or services.
- If you make a purchase from a merchant on the Website or on an external site linked to by the Website or through a cellular phone app, the information obtained during your visit to that merchant’s online store or site, and the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your credit card number and contact information, may be collected by both the merchant and us.
- A merchant may have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. In addition, when you purchase our Programs, Products or Services on or through the Website, you are subject to additional terms and conditions that specifically apply to your purchase or use of such Programs, Products or Services.
- You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Website or cellular phone app.
- You agree to use the Website and to purchase our Programs, Products or Services through the Website or cellular phone app for legitimate purposes only.
- You also agree not to make any purchases for speculative, false or fraudulent purposes or for the purpose of anticipating demand for a particular product or service.
- You release us and our affiliates from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against us or them, arising from your purchase or use of any programs, products or services made available by third parties through the Website or cellular phone app.
- Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through our Website or cellular phone app, regarding payment and delivery of specific goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
- You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so. When making a purchase for a third party that requires you to submit the third party’s personal information to us or a merchant, you represent that you have obtained the express consent of such third party to provide such third party’s personal information.
- For more information regarding a merchant, its online store, its privacy policies, and/or any additional terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s Website and click on its information links or contact the merchant directly.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to refuse or terminate your access to the Website or any part of the Website at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Website affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the Website, and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms and Conditions, shall survive.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
FITNESS/SPORTS/EXERCISE/STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING DISCLAIMER The purpose of this DISCLAIMER AND NOTICE is to make you conscious of the potential risks connected with activity in any exercise, physical fitness or training program. And to help you make an informed decision as to whether or not you should participate in these types of activities. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY. Injuries of all types can occur when participating in exercise, physical fitness and training programs, hence Tennisbpm.com strongly encourages all members to obtain a comprehensive physical examination by a licensed physician prior to undertaking any exercise or training demonstrated on this website, and/or any of videos, MP4s, MP3s and training manuals offered on this website, you fully assume the risk of any resulting injury. Such injuries include but are not limited to: · Bruising, cuts and general soreness · Muscle and tendon injuries · Ligament and skeletal injuries · Fractured or broken bones · Concussions · Heart attack Tennisbpm.com DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY ANY PERSON AS A RESULT OF THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY INFORMATION, VIDEOS, MPSs OR TRAINING MANUALS MADE AVAILABLE ON WEBSITE. In consideration of performing or participating in these types of activities, you hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless SA.COM and its officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, and agents, and their respective successors and assigns, against any loss, liability, damage, cause of action, cost, or expense of any nature whatsoever, including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and other legal costs. This content, information, videos, MP4s, MP3s and training manuals offered and made available on this website are for informational purposes only
No Professional-Client Relationship
Your use of this Website – including implementation of any suggestions set out in this Website and/or use of any resources available on this Website – does not create a professional-client relationship between you and the Tennisbpm.com or any of its professionals.
The Company cannot accept you as a client unless and until we determine that there is a fit and until various requirements, such as fee arrangements, are resolved. Thus, you recognize and agree that we have not created any professional-client relationship by the use of this Website.
User’s Personal Responsibility
By using this Website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on this Website or the resources available for download from this Website. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any action or implementing any plan or policy suggested or recommended on this Website.
Errors And Omissions
This World Wide Web Site is a public resource of general information that is intended, but not promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete, and up-to-date. We have taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this Website is accurate, but we cannot represent that this Website is free of errors. You accept that the information contained on this Website may be erroneous and agree to conduct due diligence to verify any information obtained from this Website and/or resources available on it prior to taking any action. You expressly agree not to rely upon any information contained in this website.
At various times, we may provide reviews of products, services, or other resources. This may include reviews of books, services, and/or software applications. Any such reviews will represent the good-faith opinions of the author of such review. The products and services reviewed may be provided to the Company for free or at a reduced price as an incentive to provide a review.
Regardless of any such discounts, we will provide honest reviews of these products and/or services. You recognize that you should conduct your own due diligence and should not rely solely upon any reviews provided on this website.
We will disclose the existence of any discounts or incentives received in exchange for providing a review of a product..
From time to time, the Company participates in affiliate marketing and may allow affiliate links to be included on some of our pages. This means that we may earn a commission if/when you click on or make purchases via affiliate links.
As a policy, the Company will only affiliate with products, services, coaches, consultants, and other experts that we believe will provide value to our customers and followers.
The Company will inform you when one of the links constitutes an affiliate link.
You recognize that it remains your personal responsibility to investigate whether any affiliate offers are right for your business and will benefit you. You will not rely on any recommendation, reference, or information provided by the Company but will instead conduct your own investigation and will rely upon your investigation to decide whether to purchase the affiliate product or service.
From time to time, the Company will refer to other products, services, coaches, consultants, and/or experts. Any such reference is not intended as an endorsement or statement that the information provided by the other party is accurate. The Company provides this information as a reference for users. It is your responsibility to conduct your own investigation and make your own determination about any such product, service, coach, consultant, and/or expert.
From time to time, the Company may report on the success of one of its existing or prior clients/customers. The information about this success is accurately portrayed by the Customer. You acknowledge that the prior success of others does not guarantee your success.
As with any business, your results may vary and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. There is no guarantee that you will make any income at all and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.
The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that the Company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products, and services reviewed or advertised on this Website.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE OR OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE. THE COMPANY FURTHER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENTS, MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, BOOKS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE TO ABSOLVE THE COMPANY OF ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OR LOSS THAT YOU OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ASSOCIATED WITH YOU MAY SUFFER OR INCUR AS A RESULT OF USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE RESOURCES YOU MAY DOWNLOAD FROM THIS WEBSITE. YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EQUITABLE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME.
THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Accessing The Website And Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website and any service or material we provide on the Website in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
No Unlawful Or Prohibited Use And Intellectual Property
As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to the StrengthAttack.com that you will not use the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website.
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Website, is the property of the Company or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website.
The StrengthAttack.com content is not for resale. Your use of the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your individual use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of the Company and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of the Company or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
The StrengthAttack.com name, the Company logo, the Company slogan, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
For Educational And Informational Purposes Only
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, the information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this Website are for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this Website is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as legal, financial, tax, medical, health, or any other professional advice.
Accuracy And Personal Responsibility
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, we have done our best to ensure that the information provided on this Website and the resources available for download are accurate and provide valuable information, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. Neither the Company nor any of its owners or employees shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on this Website or for any damage you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent advice from a professional who is familiar with your situation.
By using this Website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on this Website or the resources available for download from this Website. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any actions or implementing any plans or policy suggested or recommended on this Website.
No Guarantees As To Results
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, you agree that the Company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended on this Website or not. The Company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of this Website succeed. You nevertheless recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Company.
You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether clients of the Company or otherwise – applying the principles set out in this Website are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.
Email And Other Electronic Communications
Visiting the Website or sending emails to the Company constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Use Of Communication Services
The Website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, blog comment sections and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
The Company has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, the Company reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. The Company reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
The Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the Company’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself in any Communication Service. The Company does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, the Company specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized the Company spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of the Company.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
Materials Provided To The Website
The Company does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to the Website (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Website or our associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you are granting the Tennisbpm.com , our affiliated companies, and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. The Company is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in the Company’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
Use Of Templates And Forms
The Company provides various templates and/or forms for download and/or sale on this Website. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our templates and/or forms for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the templates and/or forms in any manner, except for modifications in filling out the templates and/or forms for your authorized use.
By ordering or downloading Forms, you agree that the Forms you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
Use of Paid Courses, Programs, and Associated Material
The Company from time-to-time provides various courses, programs, and associated material for sale on this Website. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our courses, programs, and associated material (collectively the “Courses”) for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Courses in any manner.
By ordering or participating in Courses, you agree that the Courses you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
By ordering or participating in Courses, you further agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon the Courses and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Courses.
The Tennisbpm.com may, from time to time, provide information from a third party in the form of a podcast guest interview, interview on other platform, guest blog post, or other medium. The Company does not control the information provided by such third-party guests, is not responsible for investigating the truth of any information provided, and cannot guarantee the veracity of any statements made by such guests.
Individuals who agree to appear as guests on any podcast offered by the Company agree to transfer all intellectual property rights they may have in any such interviews to the Company and further provide a license to any rights they are unable to assign.
All sales are final, and the Company does not offer any money-back guarantees. You recognize and agree that you shall not be entitled to a refund for any purchase under any circumstances.
No Joint Venture Or Other Relationship
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and the Company as a result of this agreement or use of the Website. The Company’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the Company’s right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Website or information provided to or gathered by the Company with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Changes to Terms
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which the Website is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. The Company encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.